Progressive employment assessment
Tips for taking our online test
For some of our career opportunities, we use an online assessment test to help us evaluate applicants' qualifications, see if we have shared values, and evaluate applicants' potential for success. If the job you apply for requires an online test, we'll let you know.
About our employment assessment
- It gauges how you solve problems, apply knowledge to new situations, communicate, and reason.
- There are questions about your personal disposition towards customer service, adaptability, collaboration, work ethic, and work style.
- The test is the same for all jobs that require an assessment, but answers may be weighted differently depending on the job you applied for.
- You have a two-hour timeframe to complete the assessment test once you begin. On average, it takes about 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
How to prepare
- Choose a location that's comfortable and quiet, with very few distractions.
- Set aside extra time so you won't feel rushed.
- Carefully read all instructions, questions, and response options.
- Think about real-life examples from past jobs or your current job when responding.
- Avoid second-guessing or over-thinking your responses.
- Try your best to complete every question. Remember that you don't have to answer every question correctly to do well.
- There is no need to study since we aren't assessing how much you know about a subject or task.
- This employment test works best on a computer, tablet or smartphone with a reliable internet connection and up-to-date version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers.
After the assessment test
- If you recently took the assessment test, you can expect to receive results within two business days, usually via email.
- Our team receives results as only a "qualified" or "not qualified" score for each applicant. No specific details on how someone performs are provided.
- If you qualify, you are eligible for next steps, which can include résumé review or a phone interview. Your results are valid for two years.
- If you don't qualify, you can retake the employment test again in six months.